01. Keep the room clean to minimize dust, and clean the surface of the toy with clean, dry and soft tools frequently.
Keep the room clean: Keeping the place where the plush toys are placed is the first point, after all, flies do not bite seamless eggs. We must clean the room in time to reduce dust.
02. Avoid long-term sunlight and keep the inside and outside of the toy dry.
Regularly let your plush toys be sunbathing can effectively prevent the breeding of mites and other parasites. But everyone should also pay attention to avoid exposing the doll to strong light for a long time to avoid excessive temperature damaging the doll.
03. For some long-haired toys, occasionally combing with a small comb can also keep the toys soft and smooth for a long time. After the cleaned toy is dry, use a clean comb or similar tool to comb it neatly in the direction of the fur to make the fur smooth and beautiful.
04. For wool/cloth or dolls equipped with high-intelligence electronics, machine cores, and stereos, the electronic components (some are not waterproof) or batteries must be taken out before cleaning to prevent water damage.
05. A simple and easy method of sterilization and disinfection, you can try to use a household steam iron to gently iron the doll to achieve sterilization, but the temperature of the iron should not be too high, and it also has a certain sterilization and decontamination effect.
06. The key to washing plush toys at home: For toys with few small parts, they can be hand-washed or machine-washed in warm water at 30-40℃. Neutral laundry detergent can be used for cleaning. For plush toys, cashmere detergent will have a better effect. better.
07. When buying toy diners, don’t throw away paper boxes or plastic bags for storage. Some stuffed toys that will not be used for a long time can be put into paper boxes or plastic bags. Repack it. In humid climate areas, in order to prevent toys from getting wet, a desiccant can be placed during storage. Stuffed toys should be stored as far as possible to avoid backlog to avoid deformation and damage.