In addition to plush toys, I will take you to see what other toys you can choose for children to play.
1. Jigsaw toys: improve children’s cognitive ability, analytical ability, imagination, and cultivate children’s sense of accomplishment.
2. Game toys: On the basis of improving children’s cognitive abilities, cultivate children’s hands-on and brain skills, develop their thinking, exercise operational skills, and hand-eye coordination.
3. Numerical abacus text class: while training children’s inlay ability, practice large movements, train children’s fine movements, inspire children to accurately understand shapes, numbers, and quantities, and then exercise muscle flexibility.
4. Puzzle combination: cultivate children’s spatial imagination ability and fine hands-on operation ability, so as to deepen the rational understanding of time, animals, vehicles and house shapes and colors.
5. Building blocks: stimulate children’s hands-on interest, and cultivate children’s awareness of reasonable combination and spatial imagination. The clever drag design exercises children’s walking ability.