How to maintain plush toys?
1. Keep the room clean to minimize dust, and clean the surface of the toy with clean, dry and soft tools frequently.
2. Avoid long-term sunlight and keep the inside and outside of the toy dry.
3. When cleaning, you can take necessary measures according to the size. If the size is small, you can use tape to dip the parts that are afraid of abrasion, and directly put it in the washing machine for soft washing, spin dry, hang in a cool place to dry, and intermittently pat the toy to make it The fur, the filling is fluffy and soft. For large toys, you can find the filling seam, cut the stitches, take out the special part of the filling (eyelen cotton), you can not take it (better maintain the appearance) and use tape to stick the parts that are afraid of wear. Wash the outer skin and dry it, then put the stuffing in the toy skin, shape it, and sew it together.
4. For wool/cloth or dolls equipped with high-intelligence electronics, machine cores, and speakers, the electronic components (some are not waterproof) or batteries must be taken out before cleaning to prevent water damage.
5. After the cleaned toy is dry, use a clean comb or similar tool to comb it neatly in the direction of the fur to make the fur smooth and beautiful.
6. Check whether the internal organs of plush toys are clean and hygienic. Unqualified toy stuffing includes discarded plastic, fiber rope, paper scraps, and even black cotton which is banned by the state.
7. Twist the eyes, nose, and mouth of the plush toy to see if it is firm. If the small parts on the toy do not meet the national standards, it is considered a substandard product.
8. For good health, plush toys should be consumed and cleaned regularly.
9. Simple and easy method of sterilization and disinfection, you can use a steam iron with higher power to gently reciprocate the hair on the fluff, which also has a certain sterilization and decontamination effect.
10. The key to washing plush toys at home: For toys with few small parts, they can be hand-washed or machine-washed in warm water at 30-40℃. Neutral laundry detergent can be used for cleaning. For plush toys, cashmere detergent will have a better effect. better.
11. How to make the toy not easy to get dirty and prolong its lifespan. When buying toy glutinous rice, don’t throw it away, whether it is a paper box or a plastic bag, in case it is used for packing dust during storage. In humid climate areas, in order to prevent toys from getting wet, a desiccant can be placed during storage. Stuffed toys should be stored as far as possible to avoid backlog to avoid deformation and damage.