1. Strictly require every production worker
Hand-made needles must be placed on the fixed soft bag, and it is strictly forbidden to insert them directly into the plush toy, so that people can pull out the needle without leaving the needle;
If there is a broken needle, you must find another needle, and then report the two needles to the supervisor of the workshop team to exchange for a new needle. If you can’t find the broken needle, you must look for it through the probe device;
Each manual worker can only send one working needle on a day. All steel tools should be placed uniformly, not arbitrarily. At the same time, all steel tools must be checked every time after get off work is complete;
Use the steel brush for the bristles correctly. After the bristles are finished, check the bristles with your hands to check whether there are any remaining dangerous goods.
2. Toy accessories must meet standard requirements
The accessories on the toy, including eyes, nose, buttons, ribbons, bow ties, etc., may be dangerous because they are not firmly dropped or torn off. For example, if a child accidentally eats, all accessories must be fastened tightly and meet the tensile requirements. Before proceeding to the next process.
For example, the eyes and nose must bear the pulling force of 21LBS; the ribbons, flowers, and buttons must bear the pulling force of 4LBS;
For these quality problems, the inspector must often test the tension of the above accessories, and find the problem to be resolved with the supervisor in time.
3. The toy packaging requirements should not be ignored. The packaging tape needs to be printed with warnings and punched at the bottom to avoid dangers caused by children putting the tape on their heads.
4. All filaments and nets must have warnings and age signs. All the fabrics and accessories of toys must not contain toxic chemicals, so as to avoid the danger of children’s tongue licking;
5. Be cautious during the production and packaging process, and no scissors, drill bits and other metal objects should be left in the packaging box;
6. All toys must be inspected by a probe machine before packaging to prevent any fine needles from remaining in the body of the plush toy.