Plush dolls are one of the favorite toys of children and young people. However, things that seem beautiful may also contain dangers. Therefore, we should be happy at the same time and at the same time, we must think of safety as our biggest. Of wealth! It is especially important to buy good plush doll products.
1. First clarify the needs of people in which age group, and then buy different toys according to different age groups, mainly considering safety and practicality.
2. Whether the surface cloth and velvet materials are exquisite and hygienic, it is divided into high and low grades of raw materials, such as long and short plush (special yarn, ordinary yarn), velvet, plush TIC cloth, etc. This is an important factor in determining the price of a toy. Of sellers deceive consumers with shoddy goods.
3. Look at the stuffing of plush dolls. This is another important factor that affects the price of toys. The good stuffing cotton is all PP cotton, just like the nine-hole pillow in the supermarket, it feels good and even. The poor stuffing cotton is black-hearted cotton, which feels bad and is very dirty
4. Whether the fixed parts are firm (the standard requirement is 90N force) is very irritating, whether the moving parts are too small to prevent children from accidentally entering the mouth when playing, and whether the raw materials of the same color or the same position have the same hair direction. Otherwise, the color will be different under the sun, and the hair will be opposite, which will affect the appearance.
5. Observe whether the appearance is beautiful, whether the left and right positions are symmetrical, whether the backlog is soft and fluffy, whether the stitching of each part is firm, whether the toy accessories are scratched or incomplete.
6. Check whether there are trademarks, brands, safety signs, manufacturer’s communication address, etc., and whether the binding is firm.
7. Check the inner and outer packaging, whether the signs are consistent, and whether the moisture-proof performance is good. If the inner packaging is a plastic bag, and the opening size exceeds a certain range, there must be vents to prevent children from suffocating the head by mistake.
8. Purchase knowledge in details:
Look at the eyes of the toy
The eyes of high-quality plush dolls are very bright and deep, very energetic, and they feel able to communicate with them. The eyes of inferior toys are black, rough, dull, and dull. There are even some toys with bubbles in the eyes.
Look at the nose and mouth of the toy
Among the plush dolls, there are several types of animal noses, including foreskins, hand-sewn with thread, and plastic ones. A good leather nose is made of good leather or good artificial leather, and the nose is plump and delicate. The inferior nose leather is very rough and filling is not full enough. The nose made of thread is divided into padded and unpadded, silk thread, wool thread and cotton thread. A good seam nose is very finely crafted and neatly arranged. However, there are many small workshops, and the workers have no formal training. The workmanship is very poor. The pros and cons of plastic noses. It depends on the quality of their workmanship and molds. Because the quality of the mold directly affects the quality of the nose.
The materials of the palms and soles are also very particular. When purchasing, pay special attention to its sewing methods, that is to say whether its workmanship is fine, and whether the materials used in the palms and soles are compatible with the main body.