The Main material of stuffed toy is as following:
Pay attention to the quality of the inspection: the softness of the wool surface, the quality of the general wool falling down is poor, but the printed shearing cloth will fall a little, and it should be acceptable if it is not serious. General plush (including plush cloth, shearing wool), if If the weight is too low, the hair will easily fall down and not stand up. Pay attention to the quality inspection. The hair length of the shearing cloth is not easy to measure, the hair is short, and the fabric appears thin, so check carefully. Generally, the hair length should be 2.5-3.5mm, and the normal is 3.00mm. The curled shearing cloth can reach 5-10mm, and the relative weight is relatively high. High, the hair length requirements should be indicated when signing the contract. Generally, the 3mm weight is 450g/Y-480g/Y, and the special ones should be indicated. In addition, shearing cloth also has hair direction.
A, A yarn (also called ordinary yarn, BOA material), divided into:
Glossy yarn: Generally, it is shiny, and the yin and yang sides can be distinguished by different hair directions under the light.
Matte yarn: that is matte, basically without yin and yang.
B. V yarn (also called special yarn, T-590, Vonnel) has Even Cut and Uneven cut. The hair length is in the range of 4-20mm, which is a mid-range material.
C. Hipile (Shanghai style, plush): The hair length is in the range of 20-120mm, and any hair length can be made within the range of 20-45mm, and only 65mm and 120 (110) mm above 45mm are long and short hairs. Due to the quality of the raw yarn Hipil’s influence is obvious, so we should ask the plush factory to use the original yarn of Japan’s Mitsubishi grade. The wool should be straight and not easy to curl.
1. Curly pile (rolling pile):
① Tumbling boa, A yarn curls: mostly granular wool, lamb wool, or hair roots are bundled and rolled up. Usually used to make more classical toys, the hair length can be up to 15mm; the price is much cheaper than the Shanghai style curly hair.
②Tumbling H.P. Haipai Curl: Usually the hair is longer and the curling effect is looser. There are many styles to choose from.
2. Super soft material: It has been used, the material is very soft; note that the price of the original yarn is different.
3. There is also D.D.F: It is a kind of H.P., hard straight, high-grade material, usually mixed colors.
E. Plush printing materials include: 1. printing; 2. jacquard; 3. tip-dyed: (like open book with mixed wool glasses); 4. variegated color; 5. two tone (two tone), etc.
Note: Check the quality of the plush fabric: 1. The density of the plush is heavy and whether the hand feels smooth or not (that is, whether the exposed yarn is serious, the wool surface is upright or down, which has a greater impact on the weight and the finishing quality of the plush factory. ); 2. The quality of the original yarn and the quality of the weaving affects the softness effect; 3. The shearing quality affects the high wool; 4. The dyeing accuracy affects the color; 5. The effect of the larger area of the wool surface: whether the wool surface effect is dense or vertical It is soft and soft, whether there are abnormal indentations, wavy lines, messy hair direction and other abnormal phenomena. The above aspects can basically be used to judge the quality.
Of course, there are different requirements for products of different grades. We should learn to judge and grasp the standards of acceptance. The safest way is to confirm the sheet, then order, and receive the goods according to the board.
Plush factories generally develop new varieties with different styles, textures, textures, curling and rolling effects every year for toy factories to design new styles. We should actively figure out the name, specification and attributes of new varieties in order to make accurate classification and application.
Similar to sheared cloth, but the hair length is about 1.5-2mm, and the elasticity is larger than that of sheared cloth; there is no hair direction.
(Ingredients are 65% Polyster, 35% Cotton) There are three types:
1) 110*76: thicker, used in printed fabrics or products with higher requirements, with higher density and not easy to spread).
2) 96*72: second; the density is thinner.
3) 88*64: again. Because the organization is loose, usually the order material is required to be topped with a light paste, so as to avoid the seam from being easily scattered and causing a burst.
2) and 3) are usually used for interlining. When using, choose according to the grade and purpose of the product.
Edge Lun cloth
It is divided into ordinary side lun cloth (100% Polyster) and nylon side lun cloth (Nylon), and the ordinary type is usually used. It is easy to make, cut pieces and silkscreen, and embroider. In the case of cut pieces and silkscreen, the hair length of the fetching hair must be controlled not to grow (usually no more than 1mm), otherwise the silk-screen printing will be difficult, the color will not penetrate easily, and the color will fade easily.
Nylon edge cloth is seldom used, and only used when special products require strong adhesion. Moreover, there is a minimum quantity for ordering materials, which must be ordered in Korea, so only special products are considered.
It is used to make higher-grade printed cloth, which is thicker than T/C cloth.
Pay attention to thickness and flexibility. There are two types of ordinary polyester and acrylic. Normal polyester is usually used, which is harder and has a thickness of about 1.5mm. Acrylic is very soft and has loose tissues and is easy to rot. It is often used for gifts, but rarely used for gifts. On the toy.
Other commonly used fabrics
(8) PU leather: It is a kind of Polyester, not leather. Note that the thickness of the fabric will vary depending on the base fabric.
Note: PVC materials cannot be used in all toys now, because PVC contains excessive toxic and fatal elements, so please pay attention to the material when purchasing. As for packaging materials, some customers accept PVC materials, and some do not accept them. Be very careful.
(9) Twill (Heavier T/C): It is divided into cotton or T/C, thicker, and the grain is clearly visible.
(10) Zheshi cloth: the texture is measured by the count; it should be selected according to the grade and purpose of the product.
(11) Knitted fabric: According to the gram weight, the quality is divided into cotton or T/C. The fabric is more elastic.
(12) Electronic cashmere: thinner and brighter, but the wool surface is not soft enough.
(13) Polar fleece: It is divided into single-sided fleece and double-sided fleece. It has a soft hand feeling but greater elasticity.
(14) Velvet: There are several grades. The difference from electronic velvet is that it is softer and relatively expensive.
(15) Flocking Material: It is divided into single-sided and double-sided. If the base fabric is different, the thickness and hardness are different, and the price is also different.
(16) Satin: Usually it is not easy to sew, it is too soft and easy to run yarn.
(17) Washable cloth and wrinkle cloth (Nylon Taffeta): The cloth surface has wrinkles, because it can be washed with water, some products will be used, but it is not easy to sew).
(18) Nylon cloth: lining cloth: 170T, a kind of nylon cloth, very thin and cheap, you can consider making the inner bag lining; ordinary nylon cloth: 190T; thick nylon cloth: 210T; Oxford cloth: more than 420T .
(19) Towel cloth: Cotton: The loops are relatively high and look rough. When used on toys, a thick and dense base cloth should be used to make it difficult for the cotton to escape.
T/C type: The loops are fine and smooth. They are mostly used in baby products and bath products. Pay attention to the thickness of the base fabric and not penetrate the cotton.
(20) Other: Denim.